As a private club, we offer limited opportunities for guest privileges. For details on club policy and its limitations you may contact Professional Staff at email@example.com
Valhalla Golf Club is a private club for the enjoyment of the members. Non-members may visit the club as the guest of a Valhalla Member. Invitations for play may be extended through a PGA Professional on a limited basis.
Valhalla requires proper golf attire. The following will better aquaint you with our expected dress:
- Denim of any color is not permitted.
Gentlemen are asked to wear a collared shirt
- Mock turtlenecks with a neck length of at least one and one-half inches are acceptable.
- Shorts may be worn but must not pass below the knees or be higher than four inches above the knee. Cargo shorts are not permitted.
- Please keep shirts tucked in and all headwear worn in the forward position.
Women must wear a collared shirt or golf blouse.
- Tank tops, halters, and tee shirts are not permitted.
- Shorts may be worn but must be no higher than four inches above the knee.
These dress guidelines do not necessarily apply to PGA Championship spectators. Please refer to 2014 PGA Championship website for information.
If you should have any questions regarding our dress code please contact the Golf Shop at (502)245-1238.