Valhalla hosts guests of members throughout the golf season. Please note the following information for Guests of Valhalla Members.
Cell phone ringers are to be silenced when on club property. Club policy provides for limited use of mobile phones in specific areas of the club and in a manner that is not disruptive to members. Mobile phone conversations are permitted in locker rooms, meeting rooms, and outside verandas that are not in use for dining. Discreet, nonverbal communication (i.e. text messaging, emails, and scheduling) is permitted throughout the clubhouse. Mobile phone use on the practice areas and the golf course is strongly discouraged. Texting is permitted as long as the phone is on silent.
Valhalla requires proper golf attire. The following will better acquaint you with our expected dress:
- Denim of any color is not permitted.
Gentlemen are asked to wear a collared shirt
- Mock turtlenecks with a neck length of at least one and one-half inches are acceptable.
- Shorts may be worn but must not pass below the knees or be higher than four inches above the knee.
- Cargo shorts are not permitted.
- Please keep shirts tucked in and all headwear worn in the forward position.
Women must wear a collared shirt or golf blouse.
- Tank tops, halters, and tee shirts are not permitted.
If you should have any questions regarding our dress code please contact the Golf Shop at (502)245-4475.
BEST APPROACH VALHALLA APP
Valhalla has an app available on Apple or Android devices. The app capabilities include GPS enabled yardage guide; 3D flyovers; and Live Scoring. There is a Quick Scoring option for an individual round or tournament scoring that is used for member events. For event scoring, you will be given a tournament pin number. We utilize the live scoring feature for many of our member events include Member/Member and Member/Guest Tournaments.